With our mobile app, you can easily access your accounts from your web-enabled cell phone or other mobile device 24 hours a day. You can also:
- Check balances
- Review History
- Receive alerts
- Transfer between accounts
- Complete mobile deposits
The following requirements are needed in order to utilize Mobile Banking:
- Must have an FMB Bank account
- Must be enrolled in Online Banking. If you aren’t enrolled in Online Banking, enroll today and begin enjoying the conveniences of Mobile Banking
- Mobile phone must be supported by one of the following carriers: AT&T, Sprint, T. Mobile, US Cellular, and Verizon
Download the FMB Bank App today!
Depositing a check is as easy as 1-2-3.
- Tap. Enter the amount of the check.
- Snap. Take a picture of the front and back of the check.
- Deposit. Confirm deposit details.
Important Details about Mobile Deposit
We require a special endorsement:
- Your Endorsement
- For Mobile Deposit Only
- At FMB Bank
Posting Cutoff Times
Deposits sent using Mobile Deposit must be transmitted to us for processing by 3:00pm Monday-Friday, excluding holidays. Mobile Deposits submitted after 3:00 pm will be processed on the next business day, provided it meets the requirements. The acceptance or rejection of the deposit item may be reviewed within the Mobiliti App.
Our current Funds Availability Policy applies. Even after funds are available to you and have been withdrawn, you will still be responsible for returned items or any other problems with your mobile deposit.
- $1,000 per item
- $2,000 day
- 4 deposits per day
- $1 per mobile deposit
Full Terms and Conditions can be viewed in two locations on your mobile device. Click “More” and then “Terms & Conditions.”