Like what you see?
We’ll make as it easy as 1-2-3!
Follow these three steps, and you’ll be on your way to community banking at its finest.
Step 1: Open a new checking account
- Stop by and visit with one of our financial representatives to see which of our accounts suit your financial needs.
- After your account is opened, we will assist you in ordering checks, filling out your debit card application and enrolling in online banking.
Step 2: Change automatic payments and direct deposits
- Make a list of your current direct deposits and payments
- Transfer your direct deposits and automatic payments – use our forms to transfer any payments or deposits you’ve set up automatically
Click here for Direct Deposit Authorization Form
Click here for Automatic Transaction Inventory Form
Step 3: Close your old checking account
- Allow outstanding checks and automatic payments to clear your old account.
- Transfer remaining money out of your account by writing a check to FMB Bank, and deposit to your new FMB account.
- Close your old account(s) by contacting former bank directly.
Any questions? Call us! (877)700-3339